Sunday, June 29, 2008

a lovely weekend

It was a great weekend for yard work (albeit a bit hot...). I snapped a few photos around the yard. Here is our new patio furniture:

Our potted garden. We planted tomatoes, peppers, basil, cilantro, and few flowers.

Flowers in the front yard. The big bush is lavendar, but I can't figure out why it looks more white than purple.


These are Fourth of July roses. Appropriate for the time of year.

I can't remember what these are called. Pink fantasia or something like that, I think.

And finally, another video:

2 comments:

Benjamin Ranch said...

love it!! Sounds like Sarah could keep up with a few kindergartners too!

Mike, Amanda, Dane, and Nora said...

Love the video of Sarah reading... especially her expression when she says, "I (long and drawn out) see.." Sounds like she has heard somebody read this book a time or two!