Friday, March 20, 2009

Cookin' up a storm

A storm for me is once or twice a week. For someone who has relied entirely to much on Costco frozen meals and Wendy's, this is an accomplishment. I wanted to share with you a few of my successes, all recipes from Real Simple. I would make each of these again (and again...) Clicking on the name will link you to the recipe.

Macaroni and Cheese with Cauliflower


Lemony Shrimp with White Beans and Couscous


Turkey Meat Loaf with Mashed Potatoes


Bon appetite!

4 comments:

Dale or Bonnie said...

ok now those food pictures are way to pretty.... are you sure you actually fixed them? Maybe you just fixed the picture from the cookbook?! Naw, just kiddin! Looks like some really good eatin are your house!

Benjamin Ranch said...

Sounds good..I'll have to try them soon. Tonight I made seafood lasagna...also from the Family Circle magazine. Will have to let you know if its good or not..it's still baking.

Wrena said...

Way to go JO!

Unknown said...

looks yummy, i am impressed!