Monday, August 3, 2009

trip down memory lane; Part 2

Mom sent me a few pictures following my previous memory lane post about my dolls, Mandy and Jenny.

^ Here I am on my 3rd birthday with my new Mandy doll. Do I remind you of anyone?

^ Mom and I wearing our Sunday best. Mom is wearing a dress from the same material as the dress she made for my doll Mandy (last photo). I was wearing my favorite Strawberry Shortcake dress. I had Strawberry Shortcake everything at that time. Isn't my mom a beauty?

^ Here I am with my cousins, Bob and Bonita, holding my new Jenny doll. I must have gotten her when I was about 4 years old.

3 comments:

Benjamin Ranch said...

Very sweet! I was just noticing the old draperies in the background of these pics. I haven't had my current LR draperies for ever...it just seems like I've been living with them for a long time. I must have gotten them soon after these pictures were taken.

Anonymous said...

You definitely remind me of Sarah and your mom is a beauty, with out a doubt. These pictures are great. It's nice to take a trip down memory lane once in a while.

Love,

Aunt Betty

Kristi Figarelle-Lucero said...

Hey! I remember playing with some of your baby dolls when I was little! You had all kinds of dolls.... and all the fun outfits!