Monday, October 12, 2009

Canon in Love

Last weekend I was asked to play piano for a wedding (my sister-in-law's sister-in-law). Here are a few photos from the event:

^ Me and my dear husband. (I managed to let his birthday slip by on October 6th without acknowledging here on the blog. We celebrated at the Cheesecake Factory. Yum! Happy Belated Birthday Tom!)

^ Me and my sistahs

^ My sweet nieces

The bride asked for the traditional and beautiful Canon in D, but I wanted to change it up a bit. I ended up mixing it with "Can't Help Falling in Love" for what you could call "Canon in Love".

I made a quick little recording in Garage Band (very easy, I might add!) and thought I would share it with you. The recording isn't perfect so don't be too critical. The part I mixed up is towards the end during the brides processional.

Enjoy!

5 comments:

Liz said...

You play the piano beautifully! Is there anything you can't do?? :)

Dale or Bonnie said...

oh how beautiful!! I could just picture the bride floating up the aisle to this!

Paige's Parents said...

Ok (1) I LOVE your blog. (2) Beautiful song - you are so amazing, you always inspire me to want to play, but I suck so.... (3) Paige looks at the pictures of Sarah and says "Me!" and (4) Paige looked at the picture of you and Tom and said, "Ooh, pie-ee" (pretty). Wonder if she was talking about you or Tom? :)

Darla said...

You are one talanted chica!

Benjamin Ranch said...

Love your music, love your pics...love you all! (noticed how you said recording was easy) hint, hint