Sunday, January 24, 2010

Pregnancy update

20 weeks today!

That means I'm halfway there. An also-pregnant friend recently reached the same milestone and said "the long half is ahead". Probably so, but I can't help hoping that after 5 ultrasounds, doctor appointments at least every two weeks, countless nights of worry, one ambulance ride, 2 nights in the hospital, 2 units of blood, ugly medical bills, and too many head-in-the-toilet moments to count, the long half is over for me. Hoping for smooth ride ahead. I am feeling pretty good (aside from the typical fatigue and nagging bouts of nausea) and am working again. I have another ultrasound on Thursday, so hopefully we will have an update and more good news then.

Thanks again for all your support and good wishes!

1 comment:

Benjamin Ranch said...

you've been a trooper...I hope it's much smoother sailing from now on!