Sunday, May 11, 2008

Wahoooooooooooo!!!

Jazz win game 4 against the Lakers! They squeaked it out in overtime. What an amazing game to see! Tom was completely hoarse by the end of the game. You can get all the juicy details of the game I'm sure by clicking on the Jazz widget to your right.

This is Tom and I in our Williams jerseys (Tom is William's college jersey). He gets lots of comments when he wears that.
There is nothing more exciting than a playoff game, especially one as crucial as this one. This game evens the series 2/2, and gaurantees a game back in Utah on Friday. They released these balloons at the beginning of the game. It was one pumped-up crowd, and pretty hostile to the Laker fans that were brave enough to venture in.

Here is me and my friend Suz with our faces painted.

2 comments:

Benjamin Ranch said...

Yeah, Jazz!!! Love your pics and Dad thinks you got the best Mother's Day present possible going to that game! Mom

The Napiers said...

I LOVE IT!!!! Your blog is super cute. I love the Jazz pics. Super fun game last night! We look cute with our faces painted!! love ya!