Thursday, January 8, 2009

And finally . . .

. . . a link to my pictures from the cabin, as promised. (Sorry it took me so long, Tawnya!) You can find them here and order prints, if you so desire.

Here is a family pic from Tim's camera. My photos were over exposed. Oops. But here were a few photos of the "couples" that I thought turned out okay for flash photography. I wish I had one of Tom and I.



And last but not least, here is Abby on the snowmobile. Just wait. She'll be keeping up with the guys in no time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Joe,
Thanks for sharing the pics. They all turned out great. Except one thing, none of you. I love your blog, I sweare you never cease to amaze me. your talents are so awsome, thaks for sharing with everone. take care babe, love ya T.

Benjamin Ranch said...

How nice is that....kid sized snowmobiles! Thanks for sharing your pics.