Sunday, April 26, 2009

birthday fun

My family spoiled me on my birthday. Abby greeted me in the morning with present.

In it was an invitation and ticket for a room party she was throwing for me.

And a birthday poem.


And some things she made out of Perler beads. She wanted to make something that I liked so she asked, "Mom, what are some things you like to do?" I listed a few things off. She said "You like to crochet, right?" "Sure, Abby".

So, this is a ball of yarn with a needle. The "C" stands for "Crochet". I was very impressed with her thoughtfulness.

After some yummy Thai food at Pawit, we enjoyed this Red Velvet cake from Nothing Bundt Cakes.


Thanks for making my birthday special!

2 comments:

Benjamin Ranch said...

How sweet is that?!

Dale or Bonnie said...

I am very late is adding my birthday greetings! And I just had to comment on how much I loved Abbys' card and gifts. They really are sooo sweet and creative. I have a whole bag full of those kinds of things that our kids gave us through the years on birthdays, get wells and Mothers/Dads days etc. They are fun to look at now, too. Looks like you had a special day!