Wednesday, April 1, 2009

a few things

First off, this post totally made my day.

Secondly, if you are a blog-reading novice, read this post about using Google Reader and other such aggregators to make your blog reading life easier. You may think this is for you, but really its for me because I want to make it easier for you to follow my blog :).

And finally, I've gotten a few great recipes from other bloggers, so I thought I'd share a few more of my own favorites. These are regulars in our household.

{ Chicken and Rice }

The first meal I'd like to share is a favorite of Abby's.


{ Garlic Chicken and Pasta }

The next meal in my repertoire is very quick and easy.


{ Lasagna }

I highly recommend the Sausage variety.

Remarkably, the recipes for these dishes are all the same:
1. Purchase at Costco
2. Microwave as required.
3. Serve

And finally, a favorite that we try to work into our diet regularly. Have you heard of Wendy's? This meal is very easy because she cooks it for you. I've managed to reduce this recipe to 2 simple steps.
1. Order food at Wendy's
2. Serve


Happy April Fools Day!
(Sadly, this is no fool. These really are regular meals in our household...)

3 comments:

Benjamin Ranch said...

Hi Jo, Thanks for the smiles! I didn't do any good april fools jokes...just another day. Thanks too for the 'google reader' advice. Someone was just telling how nice it is to open e-mail and have several notices each day that there are new postings on her favoirite sights....gotta do it!

Amy said...

That sausage lasagna is great, isn't it? I've never tried the other two, but I might have to with your recommendation! :)

Paige's Parents said...

I'm kinda hungry for Wendy's now! Thanks alot.