Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Sarah's 1st day of preschool

I can't believe Sarah isn't my little baby anymore. She went off to her first day of preschool last week and I've been having so much fun watching her enthusiasm as she gets up and gets ready. Her first morning when we woke her up she was sure it was much to dark to get up (6:30 AM). But when we explained that it was time to get ready, she immediately reverted to worrying that she was going to be late. My mom works in town on Tuesdays and Thursdays and will be dropping her off, so we brought Sarah down to go with her. While she waited for her Grandma she got more and more worried until my mom just decided to leave a little early and drive slowly into town. I hope her excitement doesn't wear off too soon!

1 comment:

Brynn said...

She's starting to look a lot like Abby. Sounds like things are going good for you guys.