Thursday, August 7, 2008

Abby's first week of Kindergarten is going well. She is such a big girl. After the first day she wanted to just hop out of the car and go up to the door herself. No Mom assistance necessary- and she is already talking about her new friends.

Except... she has really been suffering from allergies... puffy eyes especially. I don't know what is triggering it. Also, she has had a couple of weird episodes at night. I didn't think much about it until last night when it occurred to me that it might be asthma symptoms. For example, she is swallowing a lot and wheezing and has a really shallow cough. From the swallowing I thought she was needing to throw up, or was having heart burn or something, but I read that asthma creates extra mucus, so maybe that is it. I made an appt. with the dr. tomorrow morning.

No comments: