Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Kindergarten!

Hi! This is Abby! I'm here to tell you about my first day of school! Mom took pictures of me in my new school clothes.
Foothills Elementary is a really great school. Mrs. Tipton is my school teacher. She has really pretty hair and she is really nice. She even gave me a brownie after school.
I saw Aiden and Zach from my daycare today. This is a picture of my new class lining up for school. Looks like I'm the biggest one, huh?
My Mom painted my hand orange. It tickled.
I was working while my mom was helping me. Yay- it was a great first day!
More photos here. Oops, I forgot something. Even Mrs. Tipton has blonde hair but really short and pretty. I met 2 girls named Gemma and Eliza in my table group. It is the blue group. The other groups were red, yellow, and green. My favorite color is blue.

1 comment:

Benjamin Ranch said...

Abby, you looked so nice on your first day of school! Your classroom looks like a great place to learn and have many good days. Congrats on your first day of school. Love you, Amma