Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I am now the proud owner of this wallpaper from ferm LIVING. I read about some crazy discounts they were offering on their closeout designs and couldn't resist buying this pattern. I got it in the mail today and could not be happier with it. The colors are perfect for my house. This photo probably doesn't do it justice.

So, here is my dilemma. What wall do I put it on? I bought it with my entry way in mind, but my dining room wall would work nicely too. I originally planned to paint a mural (simple pattern or leaf motif) on my dining room wall, but now I'm worried about it competing. Anyway, I used my mad Photoshop skills to do a quick and dirty mockup of what it might look like on both walls. Readers, please help me decide! I only have enough for one wall.


7 comments:

Darin, Jean, Samson & Sydney said...

I vote for the dining room:-)

Benjamin Ranch said...

Wow, that has a lot of impact...cool to "see" it on your wall before you put it up. I guess I'd go for your entry hall. Are we wallpapering this weekend?

Darla said...

I vote entry! I love that wall paper is making a comeback. I did a wall in my house too and it is the perfect touch.

Unknown said...

Entry, it looks awesome! You must do the mural in the dining room.

Ellen said...

I vote for the entry too! Just stopped by your blog and it's so fun to see your family! This is such a good way to keep in touch.

Anonymous said...

DADo - Thinks the dining room would be just dandy!!

Traci K said...

I think the entry is a must for that one. Keep in mind that kitchen colors will change over time (the fashionable color now for toasters won't be so fashionable 10 years from now), but the entry never changes. Of coarse, in 10 years, you might change it anyway. I love the paper!:) Good luck with the project!:)