Sunday, October 12, 2008

The results

The entry won. I had really made up my mind about it before I even asked. See how I am? But it helped to have some validation. :) Here is the final result (compare to the Photoshop version in the next post). Thanks for your help Mom! I could not have done it without you. Needless to say, I won't be wallpapering anything again soon. It is a big messy job. However, I'm happy with the result! You can't see it well here, but I have a big mirror on the opposite wall that reflects the print for double the impact.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh. It's beautiful! I need to see it in person. :)

Dale or Bonnie said...

well... since I didnt look at it before so I could vote... I say that you did the right thing!! It looks really really neat!...ps... Im impressed with however you did the photoshop experiment... its almost hard to tell which is real! Also, those cupcakes Are the Cutest!... for the cutest little nieces. Love Aunt Bonnie

How It All Began said...

I LOVE it. It makes it look so chic.

Talk of the Town said...

Now that is beautiful!