Saturday, December 6, 2008

The first weekend in December, before the Christmas stress kicked in and while I blissfully and naively thought I was ahead of the game this year, we had a visit from the family of these freckle-faced beauties:

Camille

Isabel

I didn't get a picture of the rest of the Raineys. Well, I got a few, but I thought they would appreciate it if I refrained from revealing their bed heads to the rest of the world. We've upgraded the Raineys to family now. Friends might come and go. But sorry Raineys. You are here to stay.

I learned a few things this weekend.

1) We love this family. Actually, we already knew that. But it was reaffirmed. Why else would we be begging a family of 6 to come stay with us again soon? Seriously, their kids are so well behaved and got along with ours brilliantly.

2) Settebello has amazing pizza. They serve authentic wood-fired Italian pizza. After a tip from Tiffany (who lived in Italy for 2 years) and Casey (a genuine foodie), how could we not try it? I can't wait to go back.


3) I love to shop. (OK, so I already knew that too.) But Holly and I can shop. Like madwomen.

No comments: