Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tom's job

I thought I'd give you a little update of what Tom has been up to. He has been traveling every week to Page Arizona for this job:

The project he is working on is a fancy resort. That's about all Tom will let me say :)

This picture shows the terrain of the area. This resort is truly out in the middle of nowhere, but it is beautiful I think.

Page has gotten a rare snowstorm this year and it got quite cold for Tom in his trailer. A couple of weekends ago he battled the bad roads back to Arizona where he found his pipes frozen and his water heater burnt out. Not a pleasant thing to deal with in a brand-new trailer. Bummer.

It looks like we'll be dealing with Tom's travel schedule for a while longer. I am trying to keep my chin up and be grateful he has a job.

No comments: