Monday, July 26, 2010

6 weeks old

This is one of Eva's sweetest times of day. I was sitting here enjoying her sweet contentment and little smiles when I finally decided to get up and get the camera. This is the only photo I got though. Because every time I get the camera she gets this look on her face like "that's lookin' a little sketchy. Can you get that thing outta my face?"

And sure enough, the next photo looked like this:

She's saying, "Let's get on with this business so I can go back to sleep".

Wait a minute. That's my line!

Did I mention it was 4 AM?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

She's SO CUTE!!!!

Lori said...

such a sweet little thing. even when she is crying...
what does that say on her shirt?

btw- the sweet shoppe was a huge hit at convention!!!

Joellyn said...

Her shirt says "Current Family Favorite". :) Think its true?

Lisa said...

Holy cow, she's beyond darling!

Anonymous said...

She has changed so much since I last saw her in early July. What a sweet heart!

Love,

Betty

Lori said...

yes i think that title on her shirt is so true!