Wednesday, July 28, 2010

red, white, and blue


Here is Eva sporting her adorable red, white, and blue plaid dress (Thanks, Jordan and Erin!). So patriotic. I should take a photo of her in her car seat now so you can see how much she has grown!

By the way, if you gave us a baby gift for Eva, you haven't received a thank you note. Yet. I have big plans to get announcements and thank you notes out one of these days and I haven't even started. Nor have I unpacked the boxes that contain the supplies to make them. But I have good intentions! I'm sure they will arrive in your mailbox before she goes to Kindergarten.

In the meantime, thank you all for your generosity. Love ya!

2 comments:

Benjamin Ranch said...

cute shot! she has grown a bunch!
I feel so lucky to watch her grow day to day!

The Tregeagles said...

So freaking cute.