Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Catching up

My card reader just blinked "CARD FULL". And then it said "REPLACE BATTERY BACK". Not a good combination when there is a new baby in the house. There were photos like this one from when Eva was only a week old. That means I have a lot of catching up to do!

^ Notice the blue glow under Eva's blanket—evidence of the Photo therapy light treatment for her jaundice. It was a relatively painless experience this time thanks to a blanket style that we could use while holding her (instead of a bed style like we had when Abby was a baby.)

I'm going to postdate some photos to go up each day so I can ignore my blog for a couple more weeks. What??? You think I have time to blog with a new baby, a house to unpack, swimming lessons to attend, laundry to do, and harvest meals to cook?

No, really, I know some of you are anxious to see photos of our new old house and life on the farm so you can better picture how crazy a couple of city geeks like us look in the midst of it. I promise they will come soon.

Until then, this blog is going to be dedicated to baby bragging. With that, here are a couple more photos from the first week Eva was home with us.



^ Note the adorable Hanna Andersson polka dot jammies. Love these. Thanks, Paula!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[color=#bb213a]Great post! thank you for sharing this information. tomandjoandco.blogspot.com really got under my
[/color] [url=http://nuscin-online.info]skin,[/url] [color=#bb213a]bookmarked... Keep up the great site...[/color]