Monday, August 23, 2010

Happy 13th Anniversary, Farmer Tom!

Hello, my favorite farmer! (Never thought you'd be called that, did you?) Thirteen years has brought us full circle back to Montana, and I couldn't be happier.

Thank you so much for taking this leap of faith to move home to the farm, to a place we believe will be so great for raising our precious family. I know it isn't your home, but I hope it will feel like it eventually.

Thank you for taking on a brand new career you know nothing about and diving right in.

Thank you for working these long, hard, harvest days and still coming home and pitching in around the house.

Thank you for being such a great daddy to your little girls.

Thank you for not getting angry when I wake you up and tell you to roll over so your snoring won't wake the baby.

Thank you for being understanding about how little I have been able to accomplish during the days when you are out working so hard.

And thank you for always cracking jokes at the dinner table and making everyone laugh. I love you so much for that.

Thank you for 13 amazing years, and may there be many more!

6 comments:

Lori said...

that is such a sweet posting. i am glad you have each other. and i am glad you are happy about the move.

Unknown said...

YAYYY Tom!!! (and you other lovely Clarks too!)
I still think back to the wedding, and,,, 13 years!!! No way!!!
That's like,, a long time!!!!
Way to go you lovely people!!
Excited for you guys, the new life back in Montana (and to keep seeing the lovely posts you keep putting up). Here's to many more great years than that!

Benjamin Ranch said...

Happy Anniversary to both of you!! We love having you here and how you've both been such troopers through this busy season! We love that you are such a great couple, committed to each other and great parents to your precious girls...and Tom we love the laughs at the table too. Love you

Jolene said...

so sweet!! Congrats!

Mike, Amanda, Dane, and Nora said...

This is so sweet. Congrats on 13 years together! (And Tom, I think the role of farmer suits you well!)

Paige's Parents said...

Happy (belated) Anniversary! Love the little notes to your hubby; sounds like a keeper. I have always thought you two were such a fabulous couple. And I remember how totally cool I thought Tom was (still do) when I met him the first time. Plus you make beautiful little girls! Conrgrats...on everything :)